9.10.06

The Fair Katrina



I fixed up an old sketch in photoshop - don't care for it much, but whatever; can't say I didn't try.
I need to get back to the old pen and paper - all this computer buisness is getting a little old.

side note: Katrina is a chracter from the "Legend of Sleepy Hollow". There's a book by Washington Irving (Er, I believe) (I have yet to get my hands on it); there's a disney cartoon that I have watched every year since I was...geez...5 or 6; and there's a Tim Burton film, with costumes to drooooolll over. Unfortunantly, its a trifle gory, so if you're going to watch it, I recomend not eating directly before or during the movie, and watching it with someone who has seen the nasty bits and can just fast-forward. But it is worth the time to see, if only for Johnny Depp, and his fantastic waistcoat, and his book of doodles that, erm, might look familiar in some of my own art pieces. (No, not copied; just inspired.)

Media: pencil sketch, watercolor, photoshop

No comments: