30.5.06

HTML magic!

I just changed some the fonts and colors on this website. It was tricky, but I did it! And I can't believe its working!
If you find a bug, though, let me know - like if the links aren't a red hue, or if the font isn't really cool looking (I can't think of a way to describe it).

yay! Go me!

I'm also putting up prom posts on Lost Quire (yes, finally) and maybe a picture or two. I haven't decided if I want my picture out there or not. Not that I'm overly recognizable in pounds of make-up, and a ginormus flowy dress, but anyway...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I want to see pictures one way or the other. So if you don't post them, e-mail them to me.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I read the story last night. It was great! It made me laugh so hard! Which was kinda a bad thing cause it was 1 am. And our house has very thin walls. Lol. You have to finish it soon! I'm dying to find out what happens! So far it's been great. The best part is, is that I can see us doing those exact things, and saying the same things as in the story.

Melle said...

I can't wait to get more written! It gets just crazy. When I finish the next few chapters, I'll send it along too. Sorry to leave you hanging.
*tee hee!*

Anonymous said...

Lol. Well, I can't wait. So hurry!!!lol. No pressure or anything....