15.6.06

Evil Trees


I did this a while back in pen. Some of it is kinda realistic, but the rest is very cartoon-ish. I started with drawing the main tree in the foreground - its a crepe myrtal (sp?) that's close to my bus stop, and it actually has that face. Well, as I was doodling, it grew into a small forest of these other trees laughing at this one.... In a way, its a representation of how I was feeling about school at the time.

Its another unfinished one - this hasn't been taken into photoshop yet, so I just might put more trees in the background, unless....*cough cough*.... someone has a suggestion?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, what about an eery night scene behind them. Like a moon and some stars? Just a suggestion.

Melle said...

Thanks! I like that! I'll start with coloring in the trees, and then I'll put a big dark, blue moon background... with bats maybe!

Anonymous said...

oo, I like it!